[Oe List ...] 2016 Movement Direcctory Prep

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 30 18:19:48 PDT 2015

Note:  Apologies for  your receiving duplicates aimed at not missing
anyone. - MBT
Dear  colleagues,
I NEED YOUR CORRECTIONS OR ADDITIONS SENT  TO ME ASAP to get the 2016
edition of The Directory pulled  together, to mail out in mid-November
Please check over your  entry in The 2015 Directory.  Indicate below any
changes necessary.   If you don’t have a 2015 Directory  and want to see your
entry, please email me with your request.  For those who aren’t familiar
with The  Directory, it is a listing of names, addresses, phones and emails and
 occupations of several hundred people who have been at one time or another
 associated with the I.C.A., or the Ecumenical Institute, or its programs
and  projects. If you aren't listed, and want to be, fill out the form below
and  either mail it to me, or email it.

If you want to order a  directory, complete the order form and send your
check (made out to Michael B.  Tippett).
In preparation for the  Directory, I need input from you.
A.  In Memoriam:
Please let me know of any colleagues that have died since the last
Directory was published.
Also, if you know the year of death that isn’t listed for a colleague,  let
me know.
B.  Cover for the 2016  Directory:
For the past several issues  of The Directory, I have featured a picture, a
written piece, and/or artwork  submitted by colleagues.  I would  like to
hold a contest this year for artwork or a photo to put on the  cover.  If you
have something you would like to submit as a cover  possibility, send it to
me.  The first and second place winners will get a  free Directory, and the
first place winner will be featured on the cover.   It will be interesting
to see what the response is.
REPLY TO THE DIRECTORY EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS:  _movementdir at aol.com_
(mailto:movementdir at aol.com)
THE DIRECTORY  REGISTRATION FOR INDIVIDUALS OR FAMILIES:          Please
use to update
PERSON #  1:
Name as it should appear in  THE DIRECTORY:________________________________