[Oe List ...] I am interested to join with some colleagues for a study of Laudato Si, the Papal Encyclical related to climate change

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Oct 29 19:11:03 PDT 2015

Join me if you can.  Invitation is extended to interested folks from current ICA's, colleagues, and those interested from the Technology of Participation (ToP) network.  Please pass it on.  Suzanne, can you send this on to ToP folks who might have interest?  Could this be sent via the Global Buzz?
There are 6 chapters plus an introduction and a couple of prayers and some notes at the end, so, perhaps through November and early December we could schedule 7 online sessions maybe once a week -- Tuesdays or Thursdays work best for me right now . . .
We could start with an initial get organized session where we looked at the whole and the introduction and got organized, then a session on each chapter.
You could participate by joining in the sessions, you could guide one of the sessions, you could just lurk / listen in
Email if you are interested.  We can start sometime after the 4th of November.
Here is a link to download a pdf version.  Paragraphs are already numbered.
 http://w2.vatican.va/content/dam/francesco/pdf/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si_en.pdf

 I also attached my chart of the encyclical and a "word cloud" of the text.
Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com