[Oe List ...] This mornings browsing

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Oct 15 06:05:29 PDT 2015

Last night after dinner I finished reading Beret Griifith's book a chronological history of the ecumenical Institute and Institute of cultural affairs.

this morning I found this New barefoot guide helping civil society organizations respond to the interlocking great transition of which we are a part. what a great morning

http://www.smart-csos.org/images/Documents/reimagining_activism_guide.pdf

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

It is so good
To flirt
And be flirted
Again.
-- Nguyen Thanh Nhan

Get ready to Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ToP Network.  January 8-11, 2016.  Here in Arizona. http://youtu.be/2uEoJlDC5mg

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses