[Oe List ...] islamic Declaration on Climate Change

Karen Snyder via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Oct 13 12:58:28 PDT 2015

Recently I have found it difficult to keep up with good news re climate change.

For example, in August I read that Islamic leaders representing 20 nations wrote the “Islamic Call to Action on Climate Change” (http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/aug/18/islamic-leaders-issue-bold-call-rapid-phase-out-fossil-fuels).  Attached is a one page ‘summary’ of the declaration with the declaration itself following.