[Oe List ...] Camp New Jerusalem and Order Youth - Page 1

Nancy Trask via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Nov 25 17:29:41 PST 2015

Would be great to send them to the ICA Archives Team at 4750 N Sheridan Rd,  Chicago IL 60640.Thanksgiving greetings to all,  Nancy Trask

Dear Colleagues,
Cleaning up a box of old photos.
No idea how I came to have these.  Mary Poole in the Ottawa House perhaps?
In any case, to whom might I send the originals?
Ken