[Oe List ...] What about a Facebook page for photos exchange?

Ken Fisher via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Nov 25 13:42:38 PST 2015

Frank,

What if any thought has been given to a group Facebook page where one could post old photos for our common enjoyment?

Or is there a section of the archives already devoted to that?

In which case, might you post (or re-post) the link?

Ken

CC tout le monde

Thanks Ken,

I am the keeper of photos for Archives so send them to me.

Frank Knutson

106 North Center Street
Redlands, CA 92373-8128

As you walk, you cut open and create that river bed
into which the stream of your descendants
shall enter and flow.
~Nikos Kazantzakis
❤ Frank