[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Completed Life of Frank Powell

Isobel A Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri May 22 21:18:02 PDT 2015

Dear friends,

Thank you for letting us know about Frank.

Our son Peter was here today, and remembers Frank well, as both Pete and Cathy ( our younger daughter,)  were in the Sydney House at Summer Hill, when Frank and Sandy were Priors there.

I remember visiting with the House, for a day or so- in ? 1978 or 9-  and being impressed with the passion Frank exuded.

Vale, dear one.

In peace,

Isobel Bishop