[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Frank Powell

Tracy Longacre via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri May 22 06:16:34 PDT 2015

Thanks for letting us know. I didn’t realize Frank was still in Nairobi all these years. I should have looked him up one of the times I was through there. I always appreciated his persistence.

[cid:1FDA524C-5F17-440E-84F0-5C9F2F6E9BFB at www.huaweimobilewifi.com]

TRACY LONGACRE
Field Coordinator, Grand Cape Mount County
+231 (0) 880 654 394 | skype: tlongacre | t<mailto:tlongacre at medicalteams.org>longacre at medicalteams.org<mailto:tlongacre at medicalteams.org> | www.medicalteams.org<http://www.medicalteams.org>