[Oe List ...] LEGACIES

Sherwood Shankland via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed May 6 08:02:09 PDT 2015

Thanks Milan for investing your time in writing.the "flowering of the Order"
helps me affirm the myriad adventures in business and in service that we
have taken - often building on our "training" that we received from and gave
to colleagues over the years. I like the 1-3 page stories or vinettes that
you mention - blog posts rather than books. Many of us could reflect and
share in the same way - even me, sometime soon.

In Peace, Sherwood