[Oe List ...] Meal Conversation Models

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed May 27 11:06:28 PDT 2015

 For whomsoever is willing: Pls email me 5 meal conversations models by June 7, 2015 to be used with my brief pamphlet "On Becoming A Practical Theologian" now available in Archives-Chicago. Has been used recently in meal conversations by Archives-Chicago team and a Buddhist practitioner, who is a friend of my daughter, Kaira Lingo, who recently became a lay Dharma teacher after 14 years as a monastic.
I need two or three? sets of 5 art form questions each, with brief intro/context and conclusionary insight "charge" statement.
Thanks a million, and to all interested Directory folks, still mailing out gratis copies covering "P-Z" by early June. So you may wish to make use of the Archive publication.
G&PDawn Collins(formerly Lingo)
1818 N. Marion St.Apt. 811pDenver, CO 80218303-388-1454 (call, leave a message or email me any time)collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
P.S. Am available at home all day on Tuesdays (excluding 3-5p.m.), Saturdays and Sundays. Otherwise, I'm at mom's as part of her 24/7 recovery family care team. We welcome your prayers for Olivia Cook.