[Oe List ...] Vance Engleman's Advent Posters

Jack Gilles via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat May 23 20:41:56 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, Vance Engleman produced a set of magnificent posters that he sent out as gifts each December. I have been in touch with Beth Engleman and we have identified that between she and I, we have almost a complete set. We want to give these to the Archives as they are classics pieces. Starting in 1977, he, then Beth and he, produced posters until 2002. We are missing just the last two, 2001, titled “O! Rajasthan” and 2002, “Take a Bite out of Poverty”. If anyone has either or both of these two would you please contact me, or Beth so that we can get the complete set to the Archives.

Thank you!

Grace and Peace,

Jack and Beth