[Oe List ...] Gene Marshall

Randy Williams via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jun 11 10:56:15 PDT 2015

Jack Gilles posted on FB that Gene Marshall had fainted Saturday morning during their Realistic Living retreat in Bonham, TX. Alan Jay Richard, who works with Gene and Joyce, forwarded a message from Joyce. After Gene briefly lost consciousness they took him to the hospital where they ran tests that were all negative. The doc assumed he was just dehydrated and sent him home. Sunday morning he was drowsy and having trouble with memory, and his mouth and eye seemed to be drooping somewhat. They took him this time to a hospital in nearby Sherman where he was admitted and stayed until Monday evening. He returned home and was back giving talks in the meetings on Tuesday morning. He has a history of heart issues and it is not clear if he is experiencing arrhythmia which is lowering his blood pressure and causing dizziness, etc. or if he has had a TIA (minor stroke). He is due for more tests right away. I will share other information as I have it, and I'm sure others of you will as well.
Randy

Sent from my iPad