[Oe List ...] Upon Celebrating the Completed Life of Vivian Paul

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 1 21:33:41 PDT 2015

 I remember Vivian as a gentle man who opened his family's home and hospitality to the Lingo family four decades ago. I was pregnant with son, Adam who was born in Mumbai on March 24, 1971.
The sub-continent was well represented by Vivian's presence in our midst as we participated across cultures in corporately moving forward the task of community development and spiritual renewal into the future.
We are a larger caring and diverse community and movemental body because of such friends who enable us to bring new constellations of inner meaning to furthering the cause of uplifting humankind to a shared trajectory that illuminates the participation of the deeply concerned ones on behalf of the common good.
Grace, Peace &Namaste,
Dawn Collins(formerly Lingo)