[Oe List ...] Salmon: Anticipated papers

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 14 16:55:36 PDT 2015

PLEASE NOTE: Steve Har suggests the following:
Recommend you
get a Google account
get Google drive (a hard drive in the cloud)
use Google document for your draft because it is collaborative -anyone can work on the same document anytime from any location

After returning from a few days camping, I'll see what I can do before send anything additional to you. I did want to honor my commitment to put this project paper in your hands and in the Archives.
        wes

Colleagues-
    This is a list of anticipated papers to be sent to you and the Archives.

    At the moment, only the larger work is ready.
A proposal to the Central Kansas Cooperative in Education to establish a comprehensive classroom attending each of the important factor and audiences. The methods of Imaginal Education are key to the success of this classroom experience.

THIS STATEMENT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED
My writing, while copyright protected, is to be used in whatever way helpful. Part of these documents may contain copyright materials--please use them appropriately.

    The other documents will be included in no particular order:
+Wounded Birds- 2014-15 paper for CKCIE (the para-co op)
+Wounded Birds Chart
+CKCIE--How to use this session plan Chart
+Keys to Engagement: supportive article for Wounded Birds
+Changing Times 8-9-10
+Changing Times (Letter to Pastor)

+Is there a better way? (This is the document for this Fall) to meet Continuing Education credits for the CKCIE Co op
+Chart--Is there a better way?

+When I turned 80 I held my Memorial--this is a reflective paper. A chart will accompany this material

+Hopes and Dreams workshop report. This is the initial two-day workshop held at the CKCIE offices