[Oe List ...] Betty Pesek appreciation

jonzondo@juno.com via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 7 11:45:23 PDT 2015

I hope this note makes its way to Betty's family. Thank you, Betty.Thank you for caring about my sister and I when we were young.Thank you for treating us with respect.Thank you for your kindness.Thank you for traveling with us when we were joining our parents in the Philippines.I appreciate the few adults I encountered in the Order who did not treat children like little soldiers.  Betty was one of those for me. Later, when my mother Ellery was in Kemper... Betty was one of my mother's few friends.
I don't even know how few friends my mother had (she was shy and suspicious of many), but Betty was her friend.  They worked together on editing "Circle of Life".Thank you for being my mom's friend.Thank you for caring for her in that way.She deeply appreciated you in her life. Deep appreciation and songs for your life, Betty.  I send you big hugs from this place to the mystery.  Amen.Jon Mark ElizondoLake Forest Park, WA
USA, Planet Earth