[Oe List ...] Who wrote the words to The Vision

Lynda Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jul 1 08:06:50 PDT 2015

The Vision  was a very popular song when we arrived in 1969.  Somehow, I
thought that Russ Campbell might have been the author.  I feel pretty sure
that he wrote the Being song.  I would imagine Kay Hayes would know or Lela
Campbell or George Holcombe.     We¹ll look forward to Louise¹s memoir when
it is published.  A dear colleague from our Denver days.

Lynda