[Oe List ...] Request for ideas for wedding service

Paul Schrijnen via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jan 7 20:32:36 PST 2015

Dear colleagues, dear friends,

My best wishes to you all for 2015.

My son Patrick is getting married this summer and would like me to
conduct a secular wedding service.

I am looking for help and ideas. I suspect that a number of you have
run such services - or would have a wealth of  ideas for such a service.

1. what structure makes sense?
2. what congregational singing would work?
	- what secular songs might be easily sung by the group of guests?
	- what Church songs might work, even in a secular setting? His bride is Welsh…
3. ideas for readings, poetry.

I appreciate your liturgical help!

With best wishes,

Paul