[Oe List ...] I heard it on the grapevine, Steve Ediger asked a compelling question yesterday

David Dunn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Dec 11 21:03:36 PST 2015

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 4:09 PM, steve har via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Does someone have a generous answer?

When I started working with the ToP Network on a revision of the ToP Facilitation Methods manual I wrote some notes for our illustrator, Ron Ruelle. I found myself thinking through my own understanding of what each of the little black and white graphics points to. Ron’s assignment was to represent these in a more imaginal, personal form and the four facilittors below—Denise, Ben, Charlene, and Andy—are the result. They’re a generous and outgoing team.

David

—

"Mystery, possibility, and the power to choose"
[read and share on David's blog—www.spiritjourneys.org]

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247
720-314-5991
dmdunn1 at gmail.com

Link to Google Doc notes about some symbols and images representing the levels of the “art form conversation”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7oDJk7OfUFnPFkiBeO7hzFazU0h2__jPMHvTfIZuuA/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7oDJk7OfUFnPFkiBeO7hzFazU0h2__jPMHvTfIZuuA/edit>

Everyone is welcome to visit the google doc and add, correct, or prune the text.