[Oe List ...] Salmon: A faith statement

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Dec 18 12:34:44 PST 2015

In memory of Louise Evans: She is now a "Ghost Rider". . . who moved into transparency to continue her "Journey to the East."
        Grace and Peace!
    Bill and Beverly Salmon
  We celebrate the completed life of Louis Evans, Indianapolis, on December 11, 2015.  Louise was on the Christian Church, Disciples of Christ national staff for Children and Families ministries before her retirement.  She was involved with EI/ICA for 35 years in Indiana.

  You may or may not have known Louise.  She was one of the few African American colleagues in our ranks.

  Thanks,

  John