[Oe List ...] Jimmy Carter

Richard via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 24 06:27:11 PDT 2015

>From Linda Alton:
Special guy….who knocked on our door with his ‘advance’ team in PHiadelphia when he was campaigning…it was a Sunday morning, we were all dressed up (house church)….they thought this was the Episcopalian Rectory….which in fact it had bee in the past.  Anyway, we stood and talked…we asked about Chelsea….introduced him to Christina…who he kissed on the cheek.  Special guy.

Richard H.T. Alton 166 N. Humphrey Ave, Apt, 1N
Oak Park, IL 60302
T:1.773.344.7172
richard.alton at gmail.com

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back
   Babe Ruth