[Oe List ...] African migrations

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 11 04:32:01 PDT 2015

I think it was JFK who said that there are no immigrants on planet Earth.

If I am not mistaken, the 9 billion projection of the earth's holding capacity is based on a consumption pattern that keeps the US using 80% of the world resources.  That is certainly negotiable.

Africa is mother country where all of us derive 97% of our DNA.  The US immigration policy is different for the Mexicans as it is for the Canadians.  Why do we need to follow European proprietary definitions of continents and countries.

Did we not repeal the Chinese Exclusion Act less than a century ago?

The projections on the life and demise of planet Earth is, at best, grossly exaggerated, on the on hand, and favoring a particular life style on the other.  The Earthrise image projected one home.  That's where I live.

IMH naturalized American O!

Jaime Vergara