[Oe List ...] Africa immigration to Europe

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Aug 9 13:28:41 PDT 2015

Some time in the spring or early summer, we were having a conversation
about perils or worries about the future. I suggested that population
explosion needs to be addressed once again. Jack sent me a link to a Ted's
Talk that suggested population will likely remain somewhat level. I was
somewhat relieved, but in fact, the talk was somewhat abstract and based on
numbers and probabilities.

Here is a link to a NYTimes article that is much more grounded and brings
me back to the need for an emphasis on population control.

Doris Hahn

I think it is worth our time to read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/opinion/sunday/ross-douthat-africas-scramble-for-europe.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share