[Oe List ...] first twelve human development projects Can you put them time zone order?

Nancy Lanphear via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Apr 28 19:53:15 PDT 2015

The Demonstration Love Song is such a beautiful song - the melody and the
words bring my tears each time I sing it or even hum it.

That Life is beautiful,

For all have been loved dearly,
More dearly than the spoken world can tell.

And, I know that I have been loved dearly, more dearly than the spoken word
can tell.

Thank you fro beginning this line of conversation.

With love,

Nancy