[Oe List ...] first twelve human development projects

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Apr 28 18:21:04 PDT 2015

One way to come at it would be to consider when the CONSULTS were held . . .Historically, Fifth City would have been first, however . . .This is my immediate recollection, without checking files, plus I had a bit of tequila on the rocks earler . . .

2.  Kwang Yung Il Ri
JeJu Island, South Korea  Actually we did the whole island of Jeju, only later realizing that was dumb

1.  Oombulguri
Western Australia, Australia

8.  Sudtonggan
Mactan Island, Philippines

9.  Kelapa Dua
Tangerang District, West Java, Indonesia

3.  Maliwada,
Maharashtra State, India

4.  Kawangware
Nairobi, Kenya

12.  El Bayad
Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt

11.  Kreuzberg Ost
Berlin, West Germany

6.  Isle of Dogs
London, England

Ivy City
Washington, DC, United States

5.  Fifth City
Chicago, Illinois, United States

7.  MajuroMarshall Islands, Micronesia -- actually this could count as #2, as there was a "test" consult there before we started on the 24

10.  ShantumbuZambia -- later moved to Kapini -- Shantumbu was too close to the Zimbabwe border
I'll appreciate any corrections.
 Jim Wiegel

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night., Unknown
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003

Can you help me refine or more appropriately specify the locations of the first twelve human development projects?

Kwang Yung Il Ri
JeJu Island, South Korea

Oombulguri
Western Australia, Australia

Sudtonggan
Mactan Island, Philippines

Kelapa Dua
Tangerang District, West Java, Indonesia

Maliwada,
Maharashtra State, India

Kawangware
Nairobi, Kenya