[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Wrong about social change??

Nancy Trask via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 29 10:37:09 PDT 2014

Hey Bill -
Say a little more about "This is the fallacy of the "liberal" form of doing."
Nancy Trask

 Subject: Re: [Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Wrong about social change??
 Date: Monday, September 29, 2014, 11:10 AM

 If only it were that simple. Doing social change  work and getting social change done are two very different  realities. Social
 change comes out of a movement toward a different future which shows up from a multitude of independent faces from the human community.
 Holding elected representives accountable is certainly one aspect of that but its "tail is not large enough to wag the dog." Also, social change is
 more than just change but it is change that cannot be reversed as soon as people's interest moves on to something else.
 This is the fallacy of the "liberal" form of doing.