[Oe List ...] 9/04/14, Spong: Part XXVI Matthew: Sukkoth - The Harvest Festival

Lynda Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Sep 4 10:58:41 PDT 2014

Thank you, Ellie,  for your faithful sharing of John Spong¹s newsletters.
As often is the case, I was drawn to his Q & A section, today¹s  is about
funeral liturgies.  Spong¹s response directed us to the Liturgy Project as
part of Progressive Christianity.  A couple of the suggested references are
by Mark Dove.
Some good reading as we look toward our senior years and making plans for
our final liturgies.  Good also for our children to read so they are clear
about our wishes.

We aren¹t hearing much about Ferguson this week, so hope lots of good behind
the scenes work of reconciliation and future planning is going on.
Blessings on the work you folks are doing.   Lynda