[Oe List ...] DISRUPTION

Terry Bergdall via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 5 04:56:05 PDT 2014

This weekend is the first of a month-long series of events we're calling
"ICA Sustainable September." It begins with the GreenRise Building hosting
the coast-to-coast Global March for Climate Action when 40 marchers will be
spending Saturday and Sunday nights with us. It also coincides with the
premiere of "Disruption" from 350.org (see the email below that Pam sent
out about it). Look for a showing in your area and join us in spirit! Terry
Bergdall

Begin forwarded message:

*Subject: **Come to a free 'Disruption' movie screening near you!*
*From: *Pamela Bergdall <pbergdall at yahoo.com>

Below is the 350.org e-mail about the movie screenings here in Chicago.
Ours is listed first.  I signed up for it.  It will be at 7pm this Sunday
night. Pam

On Friday, September 5, 2014 2:49 AM, Anna Goldstein - 350.org <350 at 350.org>