[Oe List ...] Salmon: On the Bug Model

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 27 19:52:44 PDT 2014

Well, thanks, Bill.  On the bug model, turns out the question really had to do with creating a context in sustainability for social pioneering.  Though no one helped me to connect the bug model with the local church triangles which were developed later and don't seem to correspond.

Jim Wiegel

We have to fall in love if only to provide an alibi for the random despair we were going to feel anyway.  Albert Camus

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10

For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses