[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Death of Chen I-An

Isobel A Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 27 18:20:46 PDT 2014

Dear people,

Thank you for posting this sad news about Chen I-An.

I do remember him at the Singapore ITI in 1969, where the opening up of our relationship to Asia happened.  That ITI was a sentinel occasion, as the Crockers and others would remember.

May he be remembered as the trailblazer that he was, as a young man, and then as the years rolled on.

Grace and peace,

Isobel Bishop.