[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Judy Gillis Passing Over

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Oct 19 13:18:10 PDT 2014

Always a sweet voice when singing . . .
(And the congregation joined in . . .)

"Those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength
They shall mount up on wings . . ."

Jim Wiegel

We have to fall in love if only to provide an alibi for the random despair we were going to feel anyway.  Albert Camus

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10

For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses