[Oe List ...] Paul Noah and Jim Wiegel are working on how to evolve the current ICA Archives website

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 31 15:41:04 PDT 2014

Paul Noah and Jim Wiegel are working on how to evolve our current Archives website  ICA Global Archives Project
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| ICA Global Archives ProjectICA–USA Chicago, Illinois |
|  |
| View on wedgeblade.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  into a more attractive, useful, evocative and interactive portal
   - a doorway, gate, or other entrance, especially a large and elaborate one.
      | synonyms:    | doorway, gateway, entrance, exit, opening; More |

   - 2.COMPUTINGan Internet site providing access or links to other sites.

to our historical wisdom.  We are setting up an informal advisory group to help us.  We are looking for interested people (especially those with experience in social media and web design and operation) including --  historical colleagues and associates of the Institutes,--  currently active ICA board, staff and supporters (especially those overseeing your web pages), --  ToP facilitators, trainers, and practitioners--  and others
Interested?  click the link above, look around and let's talk (email jfwiegel at yahoo.com)Know someone who could help?  Send this message on . . .
 Jim Wiegel

Never trust atoms.  They make up everything.  a billboard

 401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming public course opportunities:ToP® Facilitation Methods:    Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins in Oakland on Nov 12-14, 2014 Click to watch video.For online registration go to http://www.top-training.netThe AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses