[Oe List ...] Major Hacking going on!

Milan Hamilton via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Oct 21 07:17:07 PDT 2014

It looks like people's E-mail accounts are being hacked into more and more,
and maybe through the listserve accounts.  I've gotten two similar messages
in the last 24 hours from different "friends" accounts and one of them had
scarrey financial information that no hacker should have known.  This one
supposedly from Charles Lingo copied below.  MM

(Hello!
I'm sorry you're getting the mail from me at this Point in time,my family
and I came down here to Kiev Ukraine, for a short vacation unfortunately we
were mugged at the park of the hotel we stayed,all cash credit cards and
cell were stolen off  but luckily for us we still have our passports with
us.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and our flight leaves pretty soon from now but we're having
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave
until we settle the bills.Please be so kind to reply back so I can tell you
what to do and how to get some cash to us.

I'm freaked out at he moment

Charles Lingo}

Milan Hamilton

aka Mellowmilan