[Oe List ...] Judy Gilles Passing Over

Lawrence Edward Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Oct 19 17:21:12 PDT 2014

Dear Jack

Our prayers our with you as we celebrate the completed life of Judy.

So many memories of conversations and connections.

Every time I met Judy I experienced her very being as a wake up call, as a living question - Are you living a life of possibility today?

She will be missed.  If there is anything we can do please let us know

With love, sadness and respect, Larry and Evelyn

Lawrence Philbrook, Certified ToP Facilitator
CPF
Director Institute of Cultural Affairs Taiwan
www.icatw.com
Tel:8862 2871 3150  Skype: icalarry