[Oe List ...] this week in Chicago

Terry Bergdall via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 3 13:48:56 PDT 2014

As most of you know, last week was a very big one for us in Chicago
attracting a lot of media attention. Though they focused on only small part
of our work, largely by-passing our community activities, they do provide a
visual update on what we're doing.

Though most of these have appeared on Facebook, etc, here are some in case
you missed them. Depending upon your time constraints, you might click on a
link or two.

Channel 2 interview with Terry Bergdall (2 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x591-44U5Ck

Channel 2 interview with Seva Gandhi (2 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKL66MNnlQ

Vince Gerasole Channel 2 interview with Lesley Showers (2 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c5ev57liHs

WGN helicopter report on the day of the ribbon cutting (1 minute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co2e_QM5aG8

Channel 11 feature on Solar at GreenRise (10 minutes)
http://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2014/10/01/solar-power-city

PDF of short print story: