[Oe List ...] An American revolutionary. A video to see

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 6 15:00:33 PST 2014

This hour long documentary of the life and journey of Grace Lee Boggs is available for live streaming on pbs until November 15.  Watch it and let's talk.  Just google American Revolutionary, for a great time, and also to spur some reflection on your/ our journey

Jim Wiegel

We have to fall in love if only to provide an alibi for the random despair we were going to feel anyway.  Albert Camus

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com