[Oe List ...] Alternate view

Rod Rippel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 27 10:12:54 PST 2014

Randy,
I couldn’t agree more, however I find so many of my fellow citizens (especially here in a military town) who have a white-washed romantic patriotism that it’s difficult to not point out other perspectives.
Not to make people feel guilty but to raise consciousness to the level where celebrating our entire past is possible without forgetting or sugar coating.  Otherwise “all is good, all the past approved” will continue to be “what is good for us is good for the globe and it’s future.”  Have a great Thanksgiving!
Mystery abounds,
Rod