[Oe List ...] Address only the list please

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Nov 23 12:23:13 PST 2014

Here's one of my very rare administrative posts concerning how the lists
work.

Please try to post messages with only the lists as an addressee, and not
include a whole bunch of other people Messages such as the recent ones
concerning charter schools had many addressees. The list software requires
my approval to post these. This is a mechanism to attempt to prevent spam.

I went ahead and approved the original message, but then the problem
propagated because respondents did "reply all"

Thanks. Don't expect everybody to keep track of this, but do your best. But
I do expect you to understand and obey, Mr. Wiegel :-)

Tim
The usually invisible list administrator