[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 32, Issue 5

Cheryl via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Nov 5 22:06:54 PST 2014

Please add Mary (Molly) Kurtz who died in January 2014
She is a more recent ICA Colleague, starting in early 1994. Molly made several large financial gifts to ICA, participated in many ToP courses, including Leadership Options, supported The Learning Basket program and traveled with Lynn Edwards and others. She was excited about ICA's recent work to make  4750 more sustainable and reduce its energy costs, making her last gift of $25,000.

We need more like Molly to support the work of ICA to become a role model for a sustainable future, while building community leadership through sharing approaches that work.  One of her hopes was that ICA could demonstrate to the nearby condo communities ways they could start making significant changes themselves.

The work is clearly not done. Please consider adding the ICA to your Will or Estate Plan, or give whatever you can right now. To paraphrase a (the?) Mayor of Seattle, our's is the first generation to recognize humanity's role in climate change, and it is the last generation that can do anything about it. The small staff at the ICA has been making huge progress in drawing attention to things we can do to impact climate change. They need our support in whatever way you are capable of providing it.
Thanks for your consideration,
Cheryl Kartes, CTF
ICA Board of Directors-Vice Chair