[Oe List ...] Last call for Directory Changes

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Nov 2 19:00:19 PST 2014

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO MAKE CORRECTIONS FOR THE 2015  DIRECTORY
LAST DATE TO MAKE CHANGES  BEFORE PRINTING IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH
Dear  colleagues,
Please check  over your entry in The 2014 Directory.  Indicate below any
changes necessary.   If you don’t have a 2014 Directory  and want to see your
entry, please email me with your request.  For those who aren’t familiar
with The  Directory, it is a listing of names, addresses,  phones and emails
and occupations of  several hundred people who have been at one time or
another associated with the  I.C.A., or the Ecumenical Institute, or its programs
and projects. If you aren't  listed, and want to be, fill out the form below
and either mail it to me, or  email it.

If  you want to order a directory, complete the order form and send your
check    (made out to Michael B.  Tippett).
In  preparation for the Directory, I need input from you.
A.  In Memoriam:
Please let me know of any colleagues that have died since the last
Directory was published.
Also, if you know the year of death that isn’t listed for a colleague,  let
me know.
B.  Cover for the 2015  Directory:
For the past several issues of The Directory, I have  featured a picture, a
written piece, and/or artwork submitted by  colleagues.  I would like to
hold a  contest this year for artwork or a photo to put on the cover.  If you
have  something you would like to submit as a cover possibility, send it to
me.   The first and second place winners will get a free Directory, and the
first  place winner will be featured on the cover.  It will be interesting
to see  what the response is.
REPLY TO THE DIRECTORY EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH  IS:  _movementdir at aol.com_
(mailto:movementdir at aol.com)
THE DIRECTORY REGISTRATION FOR INDIVIDUALS OR  FAMILIES:          Please
use to update
PERSON #  1:
Name  as it should appear in THE DIRECTORY:________________________________