[Oe List ...] Mailing list issues being worked

George Holcombe grholcombe at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:46:12 PDT 2014

I manage a google group for our neighborhood for several years and never had problems 'till April particularly with Yahoo but several others were declared junk or otherwise denied posting.  Very strange.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756

“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words

Sent from my iPad