[Oe List ...] Contributions for August edition of Winds and Waves

Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jun 22 11:14:49 PDT 2014

To read in your browser click here
Dear colleagues,

It is just 10 days until the deadline for receiving the information from ICAs and other contributors, regarding submissions for the upcoming August edition of Wind and Waves. The Archives team are busily working on a range of articles for this edition.  We thank other folk who have indicated they will be submitting.

We really want short stories, items about power of the methods, reports, events, works in progress, from across the globe, highlighting the impact of EI/ ICA over the years, (and into the future) on your life or organization or community! Can you share one of these? See guidelines below. Other pertinent articles are of course very welcome.

Would you mind completing the questions below, and returning it to the senders above, before July 1.

Many thanks Robyn and Isabel, for W&W team.

Dear ICA and many other colleagues around the world,

We do hope you have enjoyed reading past editions of Wind and Waves. We are constantly exploring how we can make this magazine more user friendly and accessible to as wide an audience as possible, and are always delighted to have your suggestions.

ICA's PLEASE FOWARD THIS INVITATION, or similar, TO ALL YOUR MEMBERS, for their contribution, and that of their networks, as appropriate.

The Wind and Waves team invites submission of articles for the next edition of Wind and Waves Magazine. We hope that each ICA would take responsibility for sourcing relevant articles from members and non-members for each edition.

August Theme "Back to the Future"
presenting and exploring the 50 year old history of the ICA through the Archives project, major landmark events or programs, and its implications for future generations!

We are changing the Wind and Waves format slightly:
1. In-depth leading topic article
2. 2 -3 supporting articles on theme
3. Other theme related items
4. Reports, stories, events, works in progress

For the August edition featuring the Archives Project,
we are looking for items from:

* those involved in the archives work, and its implication for the future

* personal stories from colleagues around the world who have experienced life change through practical application of these ICA / ToP life processes and methods, and future potential

* other exciting human development works in progress
Contributions could include reports, poems, images, songs, and stories about the people and organisations that you are working with, the breakthroughs that you have had, your learnings and insights, and your thoughts on future directions.

Does your ICA, individual members, or someone you know have a story to share? Please forward an invitation as appropriate to your networks.

TIME FRAME for WIND AND WAVES - August edition
Leading Topic: ICA Archives ('Back to the future')
Content Deadline: Friday, July 18th, 2014
Publication: August, 2014

The deadline for submission of articles for August edition is July 18 , 2014. We would like a heads up from you by July 1st or earlier on the following points:

By July 1,
please let us know these details on the article you / other person plans to write:

1. Title - subject line: story proposal........

2. In the email body: 2 SIMPLE sentences not "paragraph-sentences"
    a. The story to share is about: ..........
    b. The point of the story for the reader is:.......

3. Estimated length............

4. The number of photos, diagrams, images, that will accompany the article....

5. Your name and author's name....

Please send the above information to
Isabel, Robyn and Peter Ellins, by July 1.

Some guideline tips for your attention, include:
- avoiding jargon; remembering that this is a public magazine;
   items can be in Spanish and English
- audience is ICA and non-ICA folk
- Items can be in English and Spanish.

* December 2014, and April, 2015 issue themes will be posted,
   shortly, in a separate email, for your forward planning)
* Further guidelines for this Archives edition will be posted to the
  Archives team, for their consideration.

With many thanks in anticipation,
Robyn Hutchinson: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com
Isabel de la Maza: isadelamaza at vtr.net
Contributions Coordinators, for the W&W team
Please send cc to Peter Ellins, peter at icai-members.org

If you did not receive a copy or notice of the last edition of the magazine, please contact: Peter Ellins: Email: peter at icai-members.org; or Robyn Hutchinson: Email:rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au