[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Final draft for Charles' Memorial Service

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 12 21:06:26 PDT 2014

I have updated http://wiki.wedgeblade.net/bin/view/Main/CharlesMoore with
the latest compilation of reflections from the listservs compiled by George
Holcomb, and added to the newspaper and blog links. I believe George
considers his compilation final, and has given paper copies to family
members. However, if more reflections are forthcoming, they can be added to
the wiki page. Just let me know by private email, or add your own
reflection at the bottom (for the brave few). Editorial comments are
welcome.

Susan and I made the trip to Austin for the memorial service, and were
deeply moved. George did a fine job representing our community and read
three of your reflections from the listservs. I will add comments on the
memorial service and invite others who were there to contribute theirs.

Tim Wegner