[Oe List ...] How Do We Celebrate as a Community?

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 17:22:25 PST 2014

Thank you Gordon. I just went to the Completions page, my first visit, and read the page on David McClesky. It was a profound experience and certainly one good way of participating in the celebration of completed lives in our community. I am inspired to contribute pages on two other late colleagues and shall do so in due course.

regards

Dharmalingam