[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Wayne Nelson

Isobel A Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 26 17:21:27 PST 2014

Dear Jim and colleagues ,

We are so sad to hear of the death of Wayne.

We remember him with great affection.  He often made me feel that his wisdom and life experience which he spoke of- was that of  a person much older in years.   He had so many profound truths in his being.

Kazantzakis still says it with so much depth of meaning.

Grace is yours and peace,

Isobel Bishop.