[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 22, Issue 16

Cheryl kartes at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 11:23:35 PST 2014

 I join others in expressing my shock at Wayne Nelson's sudden death.
I remember his humor and very, very many contributions to understanding nuances of the ToP methods.
I appreciated his contributions in the world of virtual facilitation and found him to be a helpful partner of ours there.
Sending my love and prayers for Wayne, Jo and their family, for the loving journey this event will take them on.
Cheryl Kartes,
one of the Virtual Facilitation Collaborative aka "The Sistas of Virtual Facilitation, as named by Wayne.