[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Launch time approaching

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:51:21 PST 2014

Jann,

I'd be delighted to receive a contribution to assist me in making the March.
The simplest thing to do is go to the web and make a contribution of your
choice--http://www.crowdrise.com/davidzahrtla-dc1/fundraiser/
I'd prefer that because I'll be gone when checks come in the mail.

Peace, David

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:56 AM, <laurelcg at aol.com> wrote:

> I posted the newpaper link to facebook and a couple of my friends have
> asked where to send donations. I messaged them the Zahrts' address from the
> Directory. Hope that's okay. Is the check made to you personally, David?
>
>  Blessings,
> Jann McGuire

Peace, David