[Oe List ...] Launch time approaching

Judith Lindblad nj.lindblad at icloud.com
Sat Feb 15 20:20:48 PST 2014

Dear David,

We wish you well on this challenging quest to focus attention on the crucial need for action on climate change.  Please let us know where we can send a contribution to help support your participation.

We also hope to meet you when the walk passes through Michigan City, IN the beginning of September along with some of our neighbors and colleagues in the area.  Will there be events planned along the route to highlight this action for action?   Maybe others across the country on this List will be able to join in as well.

Grace and Peace,  Norm and Judy Lindblad

Sent from my iPad