[Oe List ...] Three Clips of Wayne

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Sat Feb 1 09:36:04 PST 2014

No, he was never on a global odyssey, unless you count our life together.  He was on property on the West Side in Summer 70.

Jo

On Feb 1 2014, at 11:41 AM, Karenbueno <karenbueno at aol.com> wrote:

> Is my memory serving me correctly?  Was Wayne Nelson part of the first Global Odyssey in July, 1970?
>
> Karen (Wright) Bueno

Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator
ICA Associates, Inc.  655 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M4M 1G4
Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype "jofacilitator"

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services #OSS-00154215
Vendor of Record: Public Works and Government Services Canada E60BQ-01ISSA/353/ST, Organizational Management.
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

"Our task is to restore to the people the power to meet their own requirements."
paraphrased from Rabindranath Tagore

Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
Jack Layton, 1950-2011