[Oe List ...] With You Today

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sat Feb 1 06:23:06 PST 2014

Thank you for sending these three phenomenal clips, Jim.

And thank you, Wayne, for being the profound spirit man you have been in our
community, and obviously in communities around the globe.

We are with you, your family, and all your colleagues in this great rite of
passage today.

Namaste.

John and Lynda

  _____