[Oe List ...] "Journey Reflection" February 2014 Top-viewed Blog Posts

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 15:06:41 PST 2014

Friends, colleagues, and relatives,

At this link now are the 16 top-viewed of 85 blog posts of
<http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/journey-reflection-blog-review-februa
ry.html> February 2014.

As always, thank you for quote suggestions, comments, and for forwarding
blog posts (even this e-mail) to others.

Journey on,

      Lynda and John

P.S. On March 7, we will celebrate the anniversary of the awe-filled day of
losing c. 2,300 images/pics. We are not finished restoring/updating those
images and posts, but trust we can be caught up by John's December birthday.

      Google or Google Plus:  <http://www.rejourney.blogspot.com/>
www.reJourney.blogspot.com